Healthy Frosty Blended Margaritas
- Lime wedges
- Kosher salt for the glasses’ rims
- 1/2 cup juice from Mexican limóns or fresh limes
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cointreau (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 2 1/2-3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 12 ice cubes
1. Run a lime wedge around the edge of each glass. Then dip rims into a saucer filled with the salt.
2. Put the remaining ingredients into a blender; blend until the ice cubes are chipped and the mixture becomes frothy. Pour the mixture into the prepared glasses; garnish with lime.
Prep: 20 minutes. Squeeze a big batch of lime juice so it’s easy to refresh your drinks during commercial breaks.
- Yield: Makes 2 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||179|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||26g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||2mg|
|Calcium per serving:||5m
Thanks to Health.com for this fabulous recipe!